Kwik Kopy Printing Dallas is the leader in postcards printing in Dallas TX. Postcards are one of the most effective methods of advertising a business or otherwise making contact with the addressee. Because they are not enclosed within an envelope, postcards have a very high readership rate by recipients, making them a powerful and inexpensive way to reach your audience via direct mail. Postcards are easy and so cost effective; they are one of the most productive marketing pieces available.
With the extensive custom printing capabilities of Kwik Kopy Printing Dallas, you have vast possibilities for your postcards printing in Dallas TX in terms of design, size, stock, type of printing, and more! You can also use postcards to drive traffic to your company’s website or link to a YouTube video of a product or service by adding a Quick Response (QR) Code to your postcard. When someone scans the QR code with their smartphone, they are immediately taken to the website designated by the QR code, where they can learn even more about your company and its offerings. Whenever possible, the website landing page should have specific content that has linkage to the information on the postcard. The initial interest generated from the postcard is built upon by the QR code link to the website.
- They’re eye-catching: Your postcard doesn’t have to be fine art, but it helps if it’s attractive. Adding a high quality photo or other image will help.
- They’re simple: It’s a postcard, not a novel. Simple, bold headlines like “Fall Fashions Are Here!” or “30% Off Lunch Specials” work best – then explain where, when and a few other pertinent details.
- They’re timely: Messages such as “Spring Clearance Sale April 1st – 7th” work great. If you have a timely message for your customers regarding an event or deadline, use it.
- They’re two-sided: Be sure to use both sides of your postcard. Use one side like a poster and the other for a few details. Or, put an ad on one side and a personal message on the other.
- They’re multi-faceted: A postcard can double as a coupon, gift certificate, or event ticket. Use a QR code to link to your website, or personalize the card to further improve response rates. Ask recipients to present the postcard to claim an offer; it’s an easy way to measure results.
Kwik Kopy Printing Dallas does all types of postcard printing in Dallas TX in a wide variety of sizes and formats. Common postcard sizes include smaller postcards in 4.25″ X 5.5″ or 4″ X 6″ sizes (which are eligible for the first class postcard postage rate), larger postcards in 5.5″ X 8.5″ or 6″ X 9″ sizes, or even jumbo postcards that are 6″ X 11″, 8.5″ X 11″, or larger. Most postcards that we produce are printed in full color, but we also print in black and white or perform offset printing with one, two, or more Pantone colors. Choose from matte, gloss, or gloss front / matte back cardstocks for your postcards in a range of weights and thicknesses. Colored cardstocks in either pastel or bright colors are an option, too. With our in-house turnkey mailing services, Kwik Kopy Printing Dallas can address and mail your postcards, too! Whether you want an Every Door Direct Mail campaign to saturate your targeted geographical area or prefer an individually addressed first class or standard mailing, we have the knowledge, experience, and capability to get it done. Give us a call!
Kwik Kopy Printing Dallas is the low-price leader for quality color printing, including full-color postcards. We will beat any written quote for full-color printing from FedEx Office (FedEx Kinko’s), Office Depot, Staples, OfficeMax, or The UPS Store by at least 10% and often much more! You will be delighted with our superior quality, outstanding service, and comprehensive knowledge and expertise. Get a competitive quote on full-color postcard printing in Dallas TX and then come see us!