Kwik Kopy Printing Dallas has many options to choose from when you need to bind your booklets, reports, proposals, presentations, manuals, directories, or catalogs. Here are some of the more popular binding products and services we offer.
- Saddle stitching – Our booklet making machine is an amazing piece of equipment that staples and folds loose sheets into very impressive and professional looking booklets. Kwik Kopy Printing Dallas also face trims thicker booklets to obtain a nice, clean edge for the best possible appearance.
- Coil binding – Plastic coils add a professional appearance to your document while simultaneously allowing the book to lie flat when opened. Plastic coil binding is a very popular and cost effective method of binding booklets. Kwik Kopy Printing Dallas has advanced, high capacity bindery equipment for punching and coil binding that makes quick work of even the largest jobs. Kwik Kopy Printing Dallas stocks black, navy, and white coils in a wide range of sizes to fit virtually any thickness booklet. We can also obtain custom color coils in almost any color of the rainbow for larger jobs (>100 booklets).
- Wire binding – Double loop wire binding spines provide an elegant, sophisticated appearance for your important documents. For the ultimate in document binding appearance and utility, wire binding from Kwik Kopy Printing Dallas can’t be beat. Wire-bound booklets lay flat for ease of use and look great! Add custom covers for your booklet, or use our standard clear front covers and leatherette back covers in black, navy, or white to add durability and an upscale look to your finished booklet.
- Unibind – Kwik Kopy Printing Dallas offers the Unibind system for reports and presentations that need an extra level of professionalism and style. The Unibind system consists of clear front and back covers with a steel spine. The steel spine guarantees a solid, durable binding; the U-channel ensures that every binding is protected on three sides. Kwik Kopy Printing Dallas stocks Unibind spines in a range of sizes to fit reports and presentations of virtually any thickness. The beautiful presentation of the Unibind system directly reflects the quality of the products and services you provide, and will be sure to impress your prospects and customers. Applications for the Unibind system include annual reports, company presentations, handbooks, proposals, and other situations where a high-end, professional presentation is essential.
- Comb binding These classic round plastic bindings require nineteen little square holes in each sheet of paper. Pages can be added or removed easily, and the finished book lies flat when opened. With Kwik Kopy Printing Dallas, you can add custom covers, or clear and leatherette covers to provide an upgraded appearance and extra durability.
- Edge stapling – Two or three staples along one edge of a set of stacked sheets create an inexpensive yet functional booklet.
- Corner stapling – The most common, simplest, and least expensive way to attach multiple sheets of paper together.
Kwik Kopy Printing Dallas also offers printed or plain covers in a huge variety of colors and weights, clear plastic covers, “leatherette” covers in a range of colors, and other types of bindings for specialty projects.
Contact one of the helpful professionals at Kwik Kopy Printing Dallas for more information or to get started!